Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2, 2010. 2:00 - 4:00 a.m.

Good Morning!

Well, we must be doing something right because the spiritual warfare is so intense! Last night during orchestra I came down sick with a flu in about two minutes and am now perfectly fine only 10 hours later. The evil one is after us! How cool is that?!

My prayer this morning:
Jesus, you are the one I love
You are my song in the night

I just want to be found loving you.
I just want to be found wanting you.
I just want to be found knowing you.
I just want to be found falling in love with you.

You put this hunger inside,
you put this longing in me.
Where can I find you?

I just want to love Your ways,
to hate what you hate,
to keep your commands
until the end.

My time with God is so potent now I just don't want to stop! Even in classes I find myself just worshiping and praying for his deliverance of this campus! The burden for this campus is so heavy on my heart! As I was sitting in the Student Center yesterday the Lord showed me what the campus really looks like spiritually. Even now I can't stop weeping over what I saw. There is so much death, so much hurt, so much damage, so much evil. We need a cleansing fire to sweep over this campus! We need a revival!

We are praying for God to bring more prayer warriors to pray with us during the next 39 days. God is already starting to move because of our prayers!

I need a nap...I'm so full! - Joshua Knopp

No comments:

Post a Comment